Although the need for US companies to operate on a global level is stronger than ever, few are in a position to take advantage of the benefits offered through strong business relationships with China. The following are major problem areas:
- Top managers and decision makers from US companies are not experts in dealing with Chinese people. Unfamiliar with language and business culture.
- Over-reliance on native Chinese translators who lack cultural understanding of U.S. counterparts.
- Over emphasis of contracts and under emphasis of developing the relationship.
- Difficulties meeting regulation and compliance requirements.
- Incognizant of risks in information and intellectual property.
- Can not assess local market conditions, therefore do not have access to fair pricing.
- Unable to implement a quality assurance process and enforce standards, resulting in lower quality inferior products.
- Incapable of fixing broken links of communication throughout the supply chain.
What is Chinese Relationship Management (ChRM)?
Chinese Relationship Management (ChRM) is the process a company uses to translate, communicate, and manage business information with Chinese suppliers, customers, and associates. ChRM solutions can be used to enhance communication, assess risk, source suppliers, handle disputes, and much more. The goals of ChRM are to improve services, reduce risk, and increase commerce between foreign and Chinese enterprises.
Why does my company need it?
Companies already operating in China understand the complexity of Chinese operations. Translating even basic directives and getting a response can be challenging when working between two fundamentally different languages. Furthermore, receiving updated reports on inventory, making last-minute changes to product specifications, and clearly analyzing test results often get bogged down by broken links of communication. ChRM solutions are investments that any U.S. company operating in China can justify. With Chinaservus ChRM solutions you can spend less time trying to decipher messages and more time developing core business activities which produce returns.
HOW CAN CHINASERVUS HELP MY COMPANY?
Chinaservus has a track record of translating, communicating, and delivering business information to relevant Chinese counterparts, resulting in successful business relationships. Chinaservus is made up of US business experts with experience working in China and across international boundaries.
WHAT IS CHINASERVUS ON DEMAND?
Chinaservus On Demand is an always available live resource to Chinese translation, risk assessment and Relationship Management services. It includes convenient features and tools, used by businesses managing Chinese operations.
- Chinaservus Translator - always on access to live Chinese translation, uniquely designed to preserve context, intent, and reduce cultural confusion.
- Personal Liaison
- Dispute Resolution
- Risk Assessment
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Supplier Sourcing
- Quality Assurance Process
- Price Quoting
- Systems Design and Development
- Report Automation
- Pay-As-You-Go Service